Monday 21 February 2011

Super weekend!!!

I kind of had a feast this weekend. I had this urge to cook a delicacy which i prepared on saturday evening. A very good way of starting the weekend abi?
Everyone thought i was expecting a guest...for where? There are just times you would want to give yourself a treat within the confines of your home which is what i did, there was enough to go round anyway cause i love to feed people.

Sunday was amazing, first the message was right on point...Pastor B did justice to the message, it was basically about how we Christians conduct ourselves and why we do the things we do emphasizing the fact that we must do what God wants us to do and not what we want to do and because he is God who knows the end from the beginning and knows the beginning from the end.

Also, i gave a testimony.....mehn,for a second i thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. It was not until i held the mic that my confidence returned.....Thank God!

The weekend ended with me watching Nigerian Idols, and by the way Naomi Mac inspires me....Really hope she wins.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment