Everyone has bad habits,
* Picking the nose: I was a victim of this until i became a chic, yes a chic. Its so unhygienic and gross (like my janded friends will say), i think it was one of the habits i picked up as a child. I remember picking my nose so much with my bare finger and putting that same finger in my mouth. Any adult who still does this should be given 100 strokes of pankere!
* Sucking the finger: I sucked my finger for a very very long time, i think i sucked my thumb till i got to primary 5. My parents did everything possible to make me stop but nothing werked! I remember a time when they rubbed my finger with bitter leaf so that i would stop, sharp girl like me will wash the thumb will soap and water and continue sucking.
* Chewing the fingernails: i was a gold medalist when it came to chewing my fingernails, i would chew my nails so much until it starts to hurt. My fingers were so ugly and i hid them a lot from people, i was always uncomfortable when people held my hands because i would be too ashamed for them to see my nails, most of the time, i kept my hands to myself. Now when i look at my fingernails, i get so proud, they are very beautiful even without fixing acrylic.
For most people as we grow, we begin to drop the childish bad habits and embrace the bad habits that comes with being an adult. .. Here are my Top 3:
* Not keeping to time: As far as i am concerned this is a very bad habit and i am very guilty of it. It is seriously annoying, i get very upset when am to meet with someone at a particular time and i get there before the person, the only word that describes the feeling is annoying.
* Inabiltity to return phone calls: This is another nasty attitude that pisses me off, i am partly guilty of it and that happens ONLY if i do not recognise the number, i think that is pardonable but some people just don't return phone calls at all, this attitude seriously dey vex people!
* Leaving your plates wherever you eat: Am inspired to call this a bad habit because i am close to a few people who have this habit. After eating, the plates are meant to go into the sink, either they are ready to be washed or not. Some people have the habit of leaving their plates wherever they eat, asides calling it a bad habit, its also very dirty and i cannot condone it!
All these are my most disliked bad habits...i hope there a word like "most disliked".
If you are guilty of any of these offences, they are called aToskin's top three adulthood bad habits...
Make a resolution to be a better person year in, year out.