Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Hi people, my next post like i promised in my last post was meant to be about my introduction but i got tagged in the elevens by my americana friend Kiah.
1. I hate driving long distances with or without traffic.
2. My favorite colour is pink.
3. I am the first child of two children.
4. I have a bow leg (You will never know except i tell you)
5. I don't have a favorite meal, i make anything i feel like eating at any particular time.
6. I don't like drinking water.(a bottle of cascade can last me for more than one week)
7. I love cars and i know them my name, year and model. I can tell the name of a car from a distance
8. I am short sighted and so i cant drive at night without my glasses.
9. I am addicted to watching tv, i would rather stay at home watching tv than hanging out with my friends.
10. I used to "chest" strokes of cane back in secondary school. Chest(ing) is the act of receiving several strokes of cane and not shedding a tear.
11. I enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes, 9jafoodie inspires me a lot.
1. Earliest sex experience (confess & describe) I'm sorry i can't disclose that kain information on this platform, u wan destroy my political career ni?
2. Kinkiest sex thrill - Nil
3. Proudest body part - My fingers
4. Wildest sexcapade - Not applicable
5. What would you change about yourself..makes you insecure? My hips
6. How many true friends do you have? Visible - 5, invisible - 3
7. What are trying to achieve in your life right now? Plan my wedding
8. What are you afraid of? God hasn't given me the spirit of fear.
9. Why (do) you believe in God? Because God can never fail.
10.If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be? My favorite things.
11. Greatest accomplishment in life? Being a line manager.
Monday, 14 May 2012
This post is about 3 months late, it took a while deciding whether or not to post, I finally decided and here i am!
I am engaged, woohooo!!!!! My timekeeper has proposed and i said yessss!!!
You all remember the story of how we met, if you can't, you can read it here.
So i went visiting my timekeeper in February, we planned to spend valentine's day together so the trip was around that time.
A day before he proposed, we had a little quarrel, i was so upset so i went to bed while he kept watching tv. I tossed and turned on the bed but the sleep refused to come, i tried getting his attention by sneezing and coughing in between but he was just too engrossed in the movie he was watching. So i just gave up until the sleep finally came.
The next morning, i told him i was hurt and we made up by me making a scrumptious breakfast to make up for the previous night's dinner
So he went to get my drink and his and unknown to me, he also went to get the ring, he came back with the drinks and knelt down beside me, i was too engrossed in in my kunta kinte movie so i didn't even see what he was doing until he said "Will you marry me"? I turned and was speechless, the first thing i said was "No you didn't" and then i said "Yes i will". He brought the ring out of the case and slid it on my finger. I couldn't still believe that he got my perfect size because i deliberately travelled with several fancy rings that i thought he might use as a sample, but he never did.
I just couldn't stop smiling so we kissed and hugged. And as soon as i recovered from the shock, i asked me to give me a few minutes, took a picture of my finger with my blackberry and sent it to my friends. My full battery lasted for less than 30 minutes after i sent the picture.
I never expected my proposal to be dramatic as my timekeeper doesn't like drama, he is very simple.
We called our parents and siblings who were also delighted to hear the news and the rest is history.
Wedding plans have commenced and things are going on smoothly. Many thanks to doll, she has been very helpful.
Blogville is filled with amazing people, i have made friends here and even though we have never met, they are part of my life already.
My next blog post will be about my introduction. Stay tuned.