Tuesday 5 April 2011

Random....

I don't feel so well but i have got good news to share. My friend & colleague put to bed this morning. I was ecstatic when i heard the news, am really very happy for her, everyone is, and we give God all the glory.

Now sad news, a uk pastor that i liked so much, i remember always watching him on tv years back and never used to miss his programme is being jailed for sexually assaulting teenage boys!!! The news is so unbelievable, i was in shock when i read the news and almost passed out when i saw his picture to actually confirm his identity. Wonders will never end!!!

So am gonna be baptized on sunday and i am scared already, not that am so afraid of water, its just that the whole process of dipping my head in water just makes it look like am gonna drown and i am seriously praying not to be the first person to be immersed, that way, i would have gained more confidence.

5.30pm on my mind.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment