Tuesday 26 April 2011

Our beloved ones...

We might have lost one person very dear and significant to us, death is inevitable. We all will die, and I am not trying to scare anyone but truth is that life is very short. 

I remember loosing my dad, and I never would have believed if anyone had told me that he wouldn't see his grandchildren, but he didn't, he is gone. For me I have been reflecting about people who have died, this season is really about reflection.

Another person who came to my mind is dagrin, a very young guy whose career had just begun but was snatched by the cold hands of death, I didn't know about him when he was alive but after he died, I listened to his songs and I realise he was very talented, he was the best lyricist the entertainment industry had, in my own opinion. But he is gone, it's a year now but his work still lives on.

Also a colleagues brother who is also a friend passed on last December, his death was so painful, very painful. I couldnt believe it when I heard, it's a different thing entirely when someone you personally know dies. His death was very sad.

Just recently, another person in the entertainment industry passed away, Ashley Nwosu, he was an actor and a very popular face in nollywood. According to sources, I heard that he was critically ill before he passed on.

I could go on and on and on, the truth never changes, life is short and  death doesn't say when it's coming, it doesn't. I implore everyone to live each day like it is the last and always pray, for yourself, your family, your friends, colleagues and everyone you know, prayer has saved lives and it will continue to save lives.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment