Thursday 21 April 2011

Birthday girl

No one knows how much I love birthdays with or without parties. You should see my childhood pictures. This year's birthday was fantastic, I had a very good one and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The day started with phone calls as usual and a zillion facebook messages and seriously am not exaggerating. I really thank God for surrounding me with very beautiful and wonderful people, I am indeed blessed. More than 80 percent of my friends used my picture as their dp on bbm...I really felt honoured. God will honour you guys!




Work was great, my colleagues sang and prayed for me, everyone said I looked good....was looking very hot, had a birthday makeover and looked very brand new. Lunch was on me with no drinks inclusive...yes o, sugar is bad!

Rounded off at mercy place for mid-week service and got back home to meet a very beautiful cake courtesy Chy. It was quite eventful and am very grateful to God for adding another year to my life. I give Him all the glory.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment