Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sere.

I dedicate this post to my dear friend...... Sere.

This young lady just added another degree to her name, she bagged a Ph.D last week. Being proud of her is an understatement, i was over-joyous when she updated her status on bbm and i knew the news already.

She is one of the very few friends who attended same secondary school with me and still holds a very special place in my heart even though we are miles apart. While in school, we weren't always together because we were in different classes, but the bond was always there...don't get me wrong, we are 100% straight.

I remember crying so much the night she was travelling to the US, it felt like my world was coming to an end, i was sad for a whole week. I thought i was never gonna see her again....

I have seen and spoken to her so many times after that and when i remember that night she was travelled, i laugh at myself.

I raise a toast to you Sere, and i pray that God almighty perfects everything that concerns you and also that He disregards our "yeye" dreams that we both have but surprise us beyond our expectations.

Much love sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment