Tuesday 15 March 2011

Pigs & Piglets!

Its kinda sad that I can’t write as much as I want to, work just seems to be taking all my time but am not complaining…..am thankful to God that I have a job. Blogging never start to dey pay my bills!
I spent the greater part of my weekend with pigs. Yes pigs!!! It was my first time and to my utmost surprise, it wasn’t as bad as I imagined. I visited a pen for the first time and was I scared? NO.

Like a lot of people would have expected, I zeroed my mind and thought I would throw up and just end up embarrassing myself, but none of that happened, I had fun.

Pigs are not as dirty as we all think. I expected them to be very filthy but that’s not what I saw, I saw beautiful creatures, God is really very creative. The piglets are even more beautiful, they are adorable creatures. The way they keep their heads up and they make this funny sound with their snout is really very cool. I went with my mom and I had an interesting tour. I discovered that pigs need water as much as a fish does, and they eat non-stop.

My visit to the pen has made me realize that things are not always as bad as we think they are, just like me, am sure a lot of people out there think that pigs are absolutely dirty, especially because we equate dirty people with pigs. But I am really very glad I went on that tour because am more enlightened about them.

And yes, Pig business is serious business.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment