Tuesday 15 March 2011

BB

I am not really into politics but I am very interested in the upcoming elections, I think maybe its because its my first time, I have never registered or voted before now and am sure its not just me, everyone I know is as interested as I am.

I have come to realize that my vote counts and even if my candidate does not win, I would be happy that I made my impact on my society but BRF had better win the gubernatorial o! Now I know who am voting as my president and I hope everyone has decided? I shall cast my vote for Buhari/Bakare and yes, the only thing I know about them is that Buhari was one a president during the military era and Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Founding Pastor of Latter rain assembly.

So why are my voting for them? I’m not gonna lie, for me , it just feels like the right thing to do, it could be that I am attaching sentiments because Pastor Tunde Bakare is a man of God . But am sure that I want PDP out.

Mr. President has never impressed me and sometimes I wonder why he wants to rule this nation for another four years, as far as I am concerned, he hasn’t done anything remarkable since he became president. How can he see nothing wrong in the First Lady’s grammatical blunders? That just reflects that he does not pay attention to little details in his immediate family and there is nothing more that pisses me off!!!

The campaign advert on TV is more annoying, so everyone is now Jonathan Goodluck? He has again chosen to capitalise on sentiments because I do not understand the reason why he would show off poor kids singing his praises, who doesn’t know that they are just kids who would sing anything on the sight of biscuit and sweet? He should come up with something credible for once, isi ginni?, all that does not werk for me and my name is not Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Period!!!

Let us vote for a change!!!

Vote BB

No comments:

Post a Comment