Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sweetiliving is 2!


I am so ashamed of myself right now. How could i forget my blogsversary? Who forgets such things? It didn't even cross my mind at all until about a few minutes ago when i tried remembering a post i did a while back and then i kept scrolling until i saw my first blog post.

My blog was two years old on the 18th of February, how time flies! I can't believe that i have been on blogger for two years. It still feels like yesterday and i'm very grateful to God for keeping me and mine to witness this day *insert spiritual mode*


I'm very thankful for all the wonderful people i have met here, my heart is so full of gratitude. Thank you for taking time out out of your very busy schedules to read and comment on my post however boring it may be. I am really looking forward to meeting some of you in person, i hope in the future there will be a forum that will make that possible.

Thank you all for always being there.

Enjoy the video!

Kisses!

11 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary!!! So you started blogging a month before i did *huge grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to life and living... errmm, where the party @? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary...congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Birthday wishes and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 years! That's awesome - here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, here is wishing you many more fruitful blogging years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better late than never. Wishing you the very best on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy "blogoversary". Oya come and blog.

    ReplyDelete